Advertisement

Usapang Senior: Window Type A|C Unit Cleaning | Servicing | Freon Gas Check | Amperage

Usapang Senior: Window Type A|C Unit Cleaning | Servicing | Freon Gas Check | Amperage #conduraairconditioner#cleaning/servicing#freongaschecking#amperagechecking

In this video, i am doing cleaning, servicing, freon gas checking and amperage reading. In servicing a window A/C unit, you must not use detergent soap for cleaning, in order not to damage condenser and evaporator coils or tubings. I am using a dish washing soap guys!
Thank you so much for watching my video guys and please don’t forget to like, comment, share, subscribe and click notification bell.

My channel:
My Repair Playlist:
My DIY Playlist:
My FB:

condura airconditioner,window type ac unit,servicing/cleaning,freon gas checking,amperage checking,senior vlogs,usapang senior,

Post a Comment

0 Comments