Advertisement

Watching 'The Mummy' With An Actual Egyptologist

Watching 'The Mummy' With An Actual Egyptologist Take THAT, Bembridge Scholars!
I have always wanted to collaborate with the amazing, beautiful, BAD. ASS. Dr. Colleen Darnell, so I asked her if she would want to sit down and watch one of my absolute favorite movies, "The Mummy". I have always been super curious how much of the movie was factual, and how much was dramatized for Hollywood, and I finally got my answer! Still the best cheesy action film ever though, hehehehe.

Colleen's info:
Insta:
John & Colleen's Netherworld Book:

Insta:
Facebook:
Twitter:
TikTok: @rachelmaksy
Merch:

PO Box 1819
Plymouth, MA 02362

the mummy,colleen darnell,egypt,ancient egypt,canopic jars,the mummy clip,the mummy 1999,ancient egypt 101,ancient egyptian,colleen darnell archeologist,colleen darnell egypt,colleen darnell egyptologist,colleen darnell racked,vintage style,1920s,egyptologist,hieroglyphs,the mummy trailer,1920s fashion,colleen darnell clothes,the mummy returns,ancient egypt history,

Post a Comment

0 Comments