Advertisement

WHAT are we DOING? Maintenance, meals, goals || Off-Grid 13ft Scamp Trailer

WHAT are we DOING? Maintenance, meals, goals || Off-Grid 13ft Scamp Trailer If you like what we’re doing & find this information valuable, consider buying one of my wood stickers!:: --- We are now on Patreon! Check it out to learn how to help us reach specific goals in the Scamp! ::


__L I N K S__

**JOIN THE NORMAL2NOMAD DISCORD SERVER:**


BioLite's NEW HeadLamp 200!


Firefly Cacao: (use code: ELSARHAE for 5% off)


Drink Frother tool:


Cubic Mini Wood Stove:


Freshcap Mushrooms:
Use code “ELSA” for free shipping on your first order


__M U S I C__

Music by Cospe

My music is from Epidemic Sound!



__P O P U L A R V I D E O S__

Winter Camping - COLDEST NIGHT YET


Installing a CUBIC MINI WOOD STOVE:


30 Things I Quit Buying



__E L S A L I N K S__
Facebook:
Instagram:
Website/Blog:
Barron's Insta:

Join Barron's e-mail list for a weekly look at nerdy Scamp Life stuff:

elsa rhae,elsa,rhae,barron,camp,camping,minimal,minimalism,low waste,zero waste,camper,camper van,rv,scamp,scamp trailer,trailer,casita,boler,travel,traveling,off grid,13ft,16ft,17ft,van life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments