Advertisement

Why Companies Have Interns and Why Knowing This Gives You a Major Advantage

Why Companies Have Interns and Why Knowing This Gives You a Major Advantage In this episode of the podcast I sit down with Alex Rodriguez, the Sr. HR Director for EA Sports.

We talk about why companies have interns and how they are becoming a bigger part of the company’s recruitment process.

The role of internships has evolved. It has gone from nice to have to a critical way to lure top talent.

This episode is full of great insight from a company's perspective when it comes to internships and developmental programs.

So if you are a student that is looking to get into a top internship program, this is the perfect episode for you to listen to.
To learn more about Alex Rodriguez connect with him on LinkedIn.

If you are interested in learning more about the amazing career opportunities EA has to offer, including internships and full-time jobs then visit:

Let’s connect! I want to hear from you, so please do NOT hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn, email, or anywhere else.

LinkedIn-
Instagram-
Facebook-
Email- Daniel@masteringcollegetocareer.com
Website-


Subscribe

Have you subscribed to my channel? If you haven’t, I encourage you to do that today. I would hate for you to miss any future videos. Every week I cover a very important topic to help you master your transition from college to career.

If you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on some amazing content.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!

Advantage

Post a Comment

0 Comments