Advertisement

Why is my Ex Stalking my Social Media?

Why is my Ex Stalking my Social Media? If you would like my personal advice, email me at askdatingguy@gmail.com I ask for a €25 donation to my PayPal (same as my email) as courtesy for my time.
OR
If you want a private voice recorded response, I ask for a €35 donation, as it takes longer.

Link:

In this video strategist Dating Guy explains why your ex is stalking your social media.

After a breakup, most exes look at one another's social media from time to time. The dumper is often curious about the dumpee if they have gone no contact. They're surprised that they're not trying to get back together and they feel a little rejected back.

This is why you may notice that your ex is stalking your social media one day, liking posts, viewing stories. Dating Guy shares a shocking study by Superdrug which concluded that 55% of single people still view their ex's social media at least once a month. The number rose to 66% of married people, and 65% of people in a relationship.

This is why Dating Guy recommends that you stay no contact for life because if people still check out their ex's social media when they are married, then it is years after the breakup and they are still curious.

If you want to get your ex back, then going no contact is the best strategy out there for most cases. This means that you do not contact your ex or reward their behavior of breaking up with you. You also should not look at their social media at all, because just viewing them will keep the addiction going in your mind and that is not healthy. Instead, let your ex wonder about you and go crazy to the point they start stalking your social media.

When you realize your ex is following your social media activity, you may wonder if they are preparing to come back. They might be. But you should not break no contact just because they liked a post or viewed your profile. If they ended the relationship then they need to contact you directly or like a lot of your posts to the point it is ridiculously obvious they want you to contact or make a gesture to them.

#breakup #nocontact #ex

you and your ex on social media,ex looking at my social media,is liking my social media breaking no contact,no contact rule social media,breakup advice,get your ex back,get your ex back no contact,will my ex come back,why exes check social media,ex social media statistics,get your ex back social media,can i contact my ex,social media ex,no contact social media,ex liked my social media,ex watching my instagram stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments