Advertisement

Wuhan hospital completely sealed off and family loses contact amid coronavirus outbreak | NTD

Wuhan hospital completely sealed off and family loses contact amid coronavirus outbreak | NTD As China struggles to cope with the mounting number of #coronavirus patients, residents are trying everything, to get one of the limited number of hospital beds available. But now the lack of transparency inside the quarantine hospitals has left some second-guessing their choice.

China’s coronavirus outbreak is straining the country’s medical resources... The lack of doctors and hospital beds leaving many patients without treatment.

SOS messages are flooding China’s social media platform Weibo--most begging for their sick family members to be admitted into the hospital.

However, some say even after the patients were admitted, the nightmares haven't stopped.

Like this post. The person says that he has lost contact with his dad. The man's father was admitted into a quarantine hospital in Wuhan. A nurse called the person days ago letting him know his dad is in ICU but since then, could not be reached.

The person later posted “My heart is in suspense. I hope my dad can persist.”

In an interview with NTD, Mr. Pan, whose father was also recently admitted into the hospital, said he had similar experiences.

He said when he accompanied his dad to the hospital, the hospital staff took over the care of his dad but refused to let HIM go in.

“I can’t see what’s inside. I can’t see it. I wasn’t even allowed into the hospital. I just went to the gate and they sent me back.”

The hospital is completely sealed off and there is nothing he can do but wait for information.

“They [the hospital] didn’t give me anything. I don’t even know my dad’s room number. If the hospital needs something, they’ll probably notify me. Otherwise, there is no way I can ask about my dad. I won’t know how he is doing or how the treatment goes. I’m helpless.”

He said now he can only hope things will get better.

-----------------------------
Subscribe to NTD News:

For more news and videos visit ☛
Follow us on Twitter ☛
Add us on Facebook ☛

Support NTD:

NTD,NTDTV,NTD News,US news,traditional media,conservative tv,Hong Kong news,China news,President Donald Trump,Hong Kong Protests,China,Falun Gong,Tang Dynasty,Chinese culture,Organ harvesting,united state,trade,coronavirus outbreak,coronavirus china bat,coronavirus china deaths on camera,organ harvesting china,wuhan virus,coronavirus outbreak wuhan,wuhan virus patient,wuhan china,china virus,wuhan coronavirus,china news,coronairus news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments