Advertisement

15 Minute LEAN LEGS and BUTT LIFT πŸ’• WORKOUT LIKE @Romee Strijd πŸ’•

15 Minute LEAN LEGS and BUTT LIFT πŸ’• WORKOUT LIKE @Romee Strijd πŸ’• I am SO excited about todays workout inspired by my favourite Victorias Secret Angel @Romee Strijd πŸ’• I put this workout together with exercises from Romee's vlogs so we can train like Romee together! I love Romee's vlogs because she is a great example of living a healthy lifestyle! So many great workouts and healthy food inspo! I was really excited to film her workout πŸ’•

For more of my leg and butt workouts check out my online studio πŸ’•

This workout will tone the thighs and lift and shape the butt! It's a 15 minute no equipment lower body workout with Pilates inspired exercises. Adding a mini band or ankle weights will make it more advanced.

Hope you love this workout!! πŸ’•
Love, Bails xx

romee strijd,romee strijd butt workout,romee strijd workout,romee strijd leg workout,15 minute workout romee strijd,romee strijd diet and workotu,train like an angel,victorias secret model workout,victorias secret model legs,victorias secret model butt,15 minute pilates workout,15 minute butt workout,no equipment home workout,thigh slimming workout,toned thighs workout,pilates butt and thighs,romee strijd diet,victorias secret,butt lift,butt workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments