Advertisement

A Very Quick Islands Of Adventure Trip To Ride Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure At Night!

A Very Quick Islands Of Adventure Trip To Ride Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure At Night! A couple nights ago I decided to take a trip to Universal's Islands of Adventure to try to ride Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at night (yet again). I haven't had the best luck with this venture, and figured that before the heat and the crowds come back to Orlando that it was probably going to be now or never with trying to make a successful nighttime ride happen. Thankfully due to an after hours event, the ride stayed open right up until park close, so I was able to grab a hot Butterbeer for potentially the final time of the season and hop in a 150 minute wait for Hagrid's. Amazingly, I was able to finally ride it at night, and I feel like a chapter of my theme park story has concluded. I'm hoping that wait times will gradually relax and the ride operationally improves to a point that riding it at any time of day will be an easy feat to accomplish (but I can dream). Thanks for watching and I'll see you soon!

oyby,universal orlando resort,universal studios florida,islands of adventure,hagrid's magical creatures motorbike adventure,hagrid's motorbike adventure at night,wizarding world of harry potter,hogsmeade,theme park vlogger,universal vlogger,universal vlog,roy hornsby,tim tracker,thetimtracker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments