Advertisement

ASMR Dirty Talk - Naughty Boyfriend Role Play - You've Been Longing For Some Pleasure Ft. NSFW

ASMR Dirty Talk - Naughty Boyfriend Role Play - You've Been Longing For Some Pleasure Ft. NSFW I want to fulfill your needs tonight as the full moon covers our bodies with soothing night light. Vamos corazon.

My Patreon for exclusive ASMR role plays and more mature content:


Sign up to become a host and earn easy money with my link which will give you $25 after your first $100 earned with airbnb.com/r/eduardom2211 . I can give you advice over the phone or emails after after you have made your first $100.

Order voice overs from me through lveddie702@gmail.com

Amazon wish list:

*Merchandise available for purchase. I have custom videos, posters, live chats, and clothing that I wear on my videos available. Contact me at LVEDDIE702@gmail.com for any questions or inquires. Thank you.

Follow me on Instagram:
Facebook:

If you would like to support my channel by sending donations, you may do so to my paypal: lveddie702@gmail.com
If you would like to send me gifts, or make special custom requests, feel free to email me at lveddie702@gmail.com

My DJ mix tapes:
My website for photography & promotional modeling:
I am available for booking on these services for events ages 21 and over.

#ASMR #RolePlay #Boyfriend

asmr male,asmr role play,asmr boyfriend,asmr man,asmr deep voice,asmr relaxing voice,bearded man,asmr husband,handsome man,soothing voice,deep voice,deep male voice,spanish speaker,asmr spanish,asmr latino,Male spanish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments