Advertisement

Ep. 1| Controversial Conversations| What is Off Limits to Discuss with Your Mother? Part 1

Ep. 1| Controversial Conversations| What is Off Limits to Discuss with Your Mother? Part 1 Hello and welcome to the first episode of my controversial conversations series! In this series I will discuss deep and controversial topics with different people who may have different perspectives than I do. In this episode, my mother and I discuss those conversations that may be to much information to discuss with your mother. While a lot of our perspectives come from our faith, we don't always agree. This one is juicy! Also, this video kicks off our mother daughter channel coming soon called
MotherDaughter Perspectives! Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram!
Liv_4theJourney
liv_thearts

Mother?

Post a Comment

0 Comments