Advertisement

Everyone's paranoid but my friends came through for me (safely) on my birthday🎂

Everyone's paranoid but my friends came through for me (safely) on my birthday🎂 The paranoia caused by the media has really affected many people here in #Korea and around the world (including myself that I haven't shared in this video because I don't want to complain). Alhamdullilah for everything, and everyone in my life who tried to make my birthday special despite the unfortunate events that took place this past week. It's okay to feel sad and to be 'in your feelings' but I always want to be grateful because I find that it really takes a load off of my shoulders. I don't want to stress over things I can't control but rather take them as they come and focus on what I can control which is how I react to them.

If you read all of this, I always say this, but you're the real MVP! lol

P.S. The dessert cafe at the end is called Kokorokara in Hongdae...oops! haha

Where you can find me:



I N S T A G R A M:

Hijabi in Seoul City,Life in Korea,Muslim in Korea,Black in Korea,Hijabis in Korea,Muslimahs in Korea,Vegan,Vegeterian,Cafes in Seoul,Vegan Cafes in Seoul,Vegan food in Seoul,Seoul,Korea,South Korea,birthday in Korea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments