Advertisement

Excited about the bags! Found A Shelter!

Excited about the bags! Found A Shelter! My name is Marybeth, I own Rover’s Makeover in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA. I am the owner and groomer, I currently have no employees. This channel is not for bashing or shaming the owners or the groomer. It is for educational purposes and teaching. I'm here to teach about the common problems most people do not know about. I am here to help the owners and the dogs. I became a groomer because I love the transformations that happen. I am in this industry to help the dogs and teach the owners proper care.

I have started a project to help the homeless here in my hometown of Oklahoma City.

Homeless Necessities Bag Wishlist:


Homeless Food Bags Wishlist:


If you would like to donate the PayPal email is: Marybeth.Marr@yahoo.com.

-----Amazon Wishlists (As requested by Subscribers)
Kelbee's -
Marybeth's (For Our New Home) -


Amazon Storefront: (All Recommend Equipment/Tools)


Ship Mail To:
Rover's Makeover Dog Grooming
9201 North Council Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
United States of America

Bathing System/Nozzle I use:


Website:


Instagram:

Shelter!

Post a Comment

0 Comments