Advertisement

Finger Lakes Cannabis Vendor Review!

Finger Lakes Cannabis Vendor Review! Apologies for the low volume. I had to film this at night and had to be quieter than usual.

After requests in comments I decided to try and make this a regular thing and explain the shipping methods and prices of products and very short reviews. I will continue more in depth flower reviews of the strains featured but this is strictly for those interested in knowing about the vendor and overall impressions. This was paid for out of my own pocket and not my first order from FLXCBD.

This video is age restricted and is for 18+. All the items featured here are CBD and are 50 state legal.

finger,lakes,cannabis,bud,cbd,flower,Kush,Kush#1,Sisters,strain,nugs,minis,smalls,FLX,FLXCBD,fingerlakes,review,vendor,buds,hooligan,hooligan187,

Post a Comment

0 Comments