Advertisement

First Time Remodeling a Home | The Walden Project

First Time Remodeling a Home | The Walden Project Hey everyone! Welcome to my channel and the fourth video of Season 3. For the past nine months, I've been working on a home renovation project for my grandmother. She has a rent house flood in Hurricane Harvey and then flood again a few months later with a busted pipe. Due to my grandfather falling very ill and eventually passing away, my grandmother did not have the means to put in the work this property needed; so we relocated that tenant into another rent house and once I moved to Houston Tarl, Devon, and I began the long journey of remodelling what we call the Walden Project. Since the completion of this project, we have got the tenant moved back in!
Let me know what you think in the comments down below!

If you're new here I post videos every Friday! So hit that subscribe button and join the family.
πŸŽ₯ Sub:

Patreon Producers:
David & Suzanne Miles
πŸ’΅ Patreon:

Be social with me at:
🌐 Tumblr:
🐦 Twitter:
πŸ“· Instagram:
πŸ“– Facebook Page:
✍🏻 Blog:
πŸ“§ Chaz.Christopher@yahoo.com

🎢Music: Wishful Thinking by Dan Lebowitz

#WeeklyVlog #HomeImprovement #HomeRemodel

home renovation,interior design,home repair,best home renovation,home remodeling,home remodel ideas,renovation,home renovation diy,townhouse remodel,townhouse renovation,house flipping,house flip,first time house remodel,chaz christipher,home flip,flooded home,home renovation vlog,diy home renovation,vlog,vlogger,my life,weekly vlog,gay vlogger,remodel vlog,renovation vlog,new flooring,home depot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments