Advertisement

Holiday

Holiday English, short version!

Lyrics:
Ho-Ho-Holiday Ho-Ho-Holiday
Ho-Ho-Holiday Ho-Ho-Holiday

I'm feeling good, I've waited, waited for today
And it reminds me of the day
When we met each other, hey
I'm feeling cool, it's perfect
When I'm by your side
I wouldn't ever change a thing
Yeah we're gonna get this right yeah

*Baby baby come close to me and show me now what do you say
Please forget about yesterday and now, let's go party
Roll along until you belong but now don't you think of what if
Come along and lay your cards down and light up the world, now

*Hey! Baby it's our holiday!
I've been waiting for today, I am ready to go out
Hey! sing again, we're on holiday!
You and I are all alone, make the most of the fun, now
If we stay, throw our tired hearts away,
Then this holiday I will never forget~

Just looking back, it gets me going
We'll never stop, we'll keep on growing
Come, hold me close and feel it with me
Oh yeah e-yeah-eah-ha whoooooo!

*
It's a holiday, yeah.

Holiday

Post a Comment

0 Comments