Advertisement

How to Tell the Seller that You are WHOLESALING Real Estate

How to Tell the Seller that You are WHOLESALING Real Estate How to Tell the Seller that You are WHOLESALING Real Estate. In today's video I talke about how to tell the seller that you are a wholesaler in real estate. I get this question a lot on how to be as upfront and transparent with the seller when wholesaling properties. I tell you all the exact words I say to the seller to say that I wholesale real estate.

Wholesale Real Estate $8,000 Deal Breakdown Video:


Take a Look at my other wholesaling houses videos!

Driving for Dollars:



$18,000 Wholesale real Estate Deal:



First Wholesale Deal Video:



Live Call Motivated Seller:



Closing Day Title Company Wholesale:











Subscribe, Like and comment down below your questions for me!







Follow my insta: @bizmatthew






#wholesalerealestate #profitswholesalerealestate

wholesale real estate,real estate wholesale,real estate wholesaling,seller wholesale real estate,real estate wholesaling sellers,how to find motivated sellers in wholesaling,how to talk to sellers wholesale real estate,questions to ask motivated sellers wholesale real estate,wholesaling real estate finding sellers,wholesaling real estate how to talk to sellers,what to say to a seller wholesale real estate,how to tell the seller that you are wholesaling real estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments