Advertisement

I LOVE WALGREENS 😍 $8.50 MM πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ more great deals this week and it’s not even the beauty event yet

I LOVE WALGREENS 😍 $8.50 MM πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ more great deals this week and it’s not even the beauty event yet Thanks so much for watching. Please subscribe to the channel and give this video a thumbs up if you enjoy it πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Walgreens is fantastic again this week! Tons of great deals to stock up.

I paid a total of $4.50 in cash for all these products and got back $4 from Ibotta, a $4 RR for purchasing the old spice and a $5 RR for purchasing the secret. Making this an $8.50 money maker πŸ€‘

If you are not signed up with Ibotta I highly recommend it. It’s my favorite cash back app 😍
Here my referral link if you’d like to join. You’ll get a welcome bonus for submitting your first 10 offers (accounts do vary this is just the one I see most) of $20 on top of your cash back from each offer and I’ll get $5 for referring you πŸ₯°



I also use fetch reward, which is by far the easiest to use because you just take picture of up to 14 receipts per week and earn points towards gift cards. I choose gift cards to CVS so I don’t pay anything out of pocket when I’m shopping there. You can choose any gift card you’d like. If you sign up using my link you’ll get 2750 points once you take a picture of any receipt. How way is that!
Here’s my code if you’d like to download fetch rewards

X8W7F

Hope you are having a fantastic day!

freeatwalgreens,walgreensdeals,walgreenscouponing,walgreenscouponingthisweek,couponing,ibottarebates,walgreensmoneymaker,extremecouponing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments