Advertisement

[Incredibles 2] 'That's My Car!' - Sparta Contrary Remix

[Incredibles 2] 'That's My Car!' - Sparta Contrary Remix No visuals because I don't feel like making visuals anymore :( :)
jk oc

This was a source I felt like using after I got the FLP for the base. I was just messing around with it, but then it the remix turned out alright. So I finished it. I'm not contributing to the fad, (at least I'm trying not to. I didn't make finish this because of it) Like I was using this base at first as an inspiration of TehGermanSpartan's contrary remix, but then while I was making this, I saw like 3 different remixes using the same base.
I'm surprised nobody has used this source yet. [The movie itself, not the trailer]. I was thinking somebody was going to use this sooner or later after it came out but no.

Sorry if this is bad or compressed.


Source by Pixar

Base by John Quacks


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Remix

Post a Comment

0 Comments