Advertisement

INSTAGRAM Followers Control My FIRST DOUBLE DATE **CRUSH REVEAL**❤️💋| Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

INSTAGRAM Followers Control My FIRST DOUBLE DATE **CRUSH REVEAL**❤️💋| Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, Gavin Magnus here, and I hope you enjoy watching instagram followers control my first double date crush reveal, with my crush Coco Quinn. After asking my crush out on a date in a previous video, my best friend Stefan Benz and I decide to let our Instagram followers control our first double date. That’s right you guys, I challenged you to plan out our entire first double date using instagram videos! But first, Stefan had to ask his crush, Sarah, out on a first date, and I had to ask Coco Quinn to be my girlfriend...So watch until the end to see her reaction! You guys had to pick every detail such as our outfits, cologne, and flowers! This challenge was so fun and I always enjoy letting Instagram control my day, with instagram stories. I challenge you to be brave and ask out your crush! Love you Goat Fam!!

#instragram #date #girlfriend

"Catching Feelings" Available everywhere!
iTunes:
Spotify:

Shop the EXCLUSIVE Catching Feelings Streetwear Collection:


🐐 SUBSCRIBE 🐐


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

👫Beautiful People Cover Music Video w/ Coco Quinn


💃 Señorita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


🌊 It's You Cover music video:


🎯 Crushin music video:


👌 FOLLOW THE SQUAD 👌

Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Nicolette Durazzo
IG:
YouTube:

Stefan Benz
IG:
YouTube:

Mikey Tua
IG:
YouTube:

Solomon Berg
IG:
YouTube:

Mamma Magnus
IG:

Jakob Magnus
IG:


Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

🐐 FOLLOW ME 🐐
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

instagram followers control,instagram followers control my life,instagram challenge,followers control,instagram,my first date,date,double date,control double date,crush,my crush,reveal,first date,crush reveal,girlfriend challenge,girlfriend,instagram video,gavin,magnus,gavin magnus,coco,quinn,coco quinn,gavin crush,gavin coco,piper gavin,crushin,gavin magnus crush,instagram controls my date,blind date,kiss,piper,rockelle,crush challenge,piper kiss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments