Advertisement

Painting Watercolours from a Photograph

Painting Watercolours from a Photograph I used a recent photograph I took in Sutton Park for reference in this watercolour landscape painting tutorial. This time I'm in portrait format for a change. It's nice to switch it around although it doesn't quite suit the screen format as well as landscape. I've enhanced the shadows than those of the photo to create more impact in the foreground as they cut across the winding path. I've also added the man and his dog who were absent from the reference.
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
LOVE WATERCOLOUR PAINTING AND WANT TO LEARN MORE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!

1) BECOME A MEMBER: Watch exclusive members-only watercolour tutorials, behind-the-scenes, reference photos and more on my channel’s COMMUNITY page by clicking the JOIN button or click here:

2) BOOKS: My ‘Watercolour Painting Made Simple’ series of books contain step-by-step photographs to guide you through each painting and is available in softback, hardback & Kindle.


3) PATREON: By supporting me on Patreon you're becoming an active participant in my creative process. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, patron-only videos and the pride of fueling work that matters to you.


4) SUBSCRIBE: Never miss another video by subscribing now to my channel.


5) PAINTINGS: Buy the paintings you see in these demos and more in my eBay shop.


6) GALLERY: Browse my online art gallery. Many of the paintings in the gallery are available to purchase in various print sizes and/or custom products.


7) MATERIALS: Links to all the materials I use in these video demos including paints, paper and brushes.


8) SOCIAL MEDIA: Let’s connect!





-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

painting from photos,watercolour painting,watercolour tips,how to paint watercolours,how to paint from photographs,how to paint landscapes,simple watercolour painting,online art lessons,wet into wet,steven cronin,watercolor tutorials step by step,how to paint landscapes for beginners,watercolor tips,watercolor techniques for beginners,watercolor tutorial for beginners,photo to painting,watercolour tips for beginners,watercolour tips and tricks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments