Advertisement

Pant Jumpsuit Upcycle, Easy Fashion DIY #upcycledclothes

Pant Jumpsuit Upcycle, Easy Fashion DIY #upcycledclothes What’s up Gorgeous People!!!!

In today’s video I’m going to show you how I turned a pant jumpsuit into a dress. I did not like the way this fit me as pants and I thought the easiest way to fix this problem would be to turn it into a dress. Although I made a few mistakes during this project, it really is an easy DIY. Hopefully this video will inspire you to uocycle something in your closet that isn’t fitting you the way you want it to.

This will hopefully be the last video where my lighting is off. I just bought some new lighting to fingers crossed fix this issue.

Although this DIY isn’t that exciting, I do have some really great fun innovative DIY’s coming soon.

I hope you find this video useful or helpful in some way.

Materials:
Pant Jumpsuit
Lace (optional)
Needle and thread or sewing machine
Scissors
Straight pins
An imagination
Patience
Creativity
Have FUN

Helpful tips:

Always make sure to pin the garment together with the right sides of the garment touching each other.

Make sure to try the garment on during the entire process of making it so you can make sure it is fitting the way you want it to.

Make sure to always lay your garment flat when cutting.

Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!


Follow me on Instagram



Facebook-

Twitter @ Ambizzares

YouTube-

Thanks for watching!!!
❤️Amber

clothing transformation,clothing hacks,diy pant suit,easy diys to do at home,easy diy,easy diy clothes,upcycle clothing,upcycling clothes,upcycled,upcycle diy,upcycle ideas,upcycle diy ideas,making clothes,how to upcycle old clothes,how to make clothes,transforming clothes,transforming thrift clothes,fashion diy,fashion hacks,fashion hacks for girls,fashion hacks and clothes diy tricks,clothing diy,pants hacks,pants diy,diy fashion hacks,diy,easy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments