Advertisement

Peak Water - Better Water for Coffee?

Peak Water - Better Water for Coffee? For more on Peak Water check here:
Some videos on how to taste coffee:

Part 2 will be a comparison of common water filter jugs on the market, and is coming soon.

Music:
"Euphoric (Instrumental)" by Iso Indes & Jobii

Links:
Patreon:

My Books:
The World Atlas of Coffee:
The Best of Jimseven:

Limited Edition Merch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
My glasses:
My hair product of choice:
My kit list (coffee):
My kit list (video):
Neewer Products I Use:



james hoffmann,james hoffman,jimseven,coffee,square mile coffee,square mile coffee roasters,coffee review,coffee news,product review,water filter,water for coffee,best water for coffee,colonna,maxwell colonna-dashwood,water chemistry,best coffee,best tasting coffee,how to filter water,how to,coffee tasting,coffee cupping,water hardness,alkalinity,espresso,

Post a Comment

0 Comments