Advertisement

PRE & POST WORKOUT MEALS | What I Eat to Fuel My Intense Workouts 💦(VEGAN)

PRE & POST WORKOUT MEALS | What I Eat to Fuel My Intense Workouts 💦(VEGAN) I love foodz :)

OPEN FOR RECIPES:

Vivolife Protein link & discount code (the one I use)
Link:
Use: MILES10 for 10% discount on anything
I used the blueberry & acai perform protein in this video
* Vegan Omega 3, B12 & vit D (with K2) supplement now available

MY INTSAGRAM: @healthycrazycool

Butterbean Stew: (makes a few servings with other bits)
- 2 cans rinsed & drained butter beans
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 large white onion
- 2 TBSP tomato puree
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp garlic powder (or 2-3 fresh cloves minced)
- salt & pepper (be generous)
- make as shown & apply to face :)

Nut Butter Merch here:


How I eat as vegan athlete:


Love & tahini to everyone 💚

What I Eat In A Day,Full Day Of Eating,What I Ate Today,Intermittent Fasting,Pre Workout Meals,Post Worktout Meals,Health Benefits,What A Model Eats,Nutrition Facts,Dr Greger,Healthy Vegan Meal Prep,High Protein Vegan,Bulking Diet,IIFYM,Ketogenic Diet,Vegan Keto,Weight Loss,Recipes For Weight Loss,Miles Kasiri,Healthy Crazy Cool,Dietitian Reviews,Omega 3 Fats,Skin Health,Supplements,Raw Vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments