Advertisement

Proof that a BEAUTY BLENDER does NOT absorb foundation

Proof that a BEAUTY BLENDER does NOT absorb foundation #BEAUTYBLENDER
Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing proof that a beauty blender does not absorb foundation. I am constantly hearing that the beauty blender absorbs foundation but I find that NOT to be true! I use my mine everytime I apply my foundation. I'm going to give you some tips on how to use a beauty blender. And I'm also going to cut it open and show you what it looks like after I apply my foundation.

Cutting open the beauty blender 4:17

✨You can SUBSCRIBE to Anne P Makeup And More here-✨

BEAUTYBLENDER-

BEAUTYBLENDER CLEANSER-


✨MAKEUP WORN IN VIDEO✨

EYESHADOW-

FOUNDATION-

CONCEALER-(Ivory 110)-

UNDER EYE CORRECTOR-(Beige rose)-

HIGHLIGHTER-(Fair)-

BRONZER-

BLUSH-(caress)-

SETTING POWDER-(Natural)-

LIPLINER-(whirl)-

LIPSTICK-

BROWS-(Carmel)-

EYE LINER PENCIL-

EYE LASHES-



✨FTC- All links(unless specified) used are affiliates which means if you click on them and purchase something I make a small commission. The commission I make is put back into my channel as it helps me pay for any products I talk about and review on my channel, equipment, etc. Thank you so much for your continued support.✨



πŸ’‹My main focus is on makeup application on mature skin. For reference I have combo oily/ dry skin. I share makeup that I use and genuinely enjoy which is purchased by me. On a rare occasion a company may send me a product which I will always disclose. I give my 100% opinion no matter if I purchase a product or if it's sent to me which I always disclose. πŸ’‹



πŸ“¦PR ENQUIRIES
877 W Minneola Ave P.O. BOX 120632
CLERMONT, FLORIDA 34712-0632

πŸ’‹LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
S N A P C H A T- ( User name) whitelacectge26
I N S T A G R A M -


πŸ’‹A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Hi I'm Anne and welcome to my channel. I love makeup and I love teaching. I use luxury makeup because that's what I enjoy using.πŸ’‹

beauty blender,foundation,how to use a beauty blender,does a beauty blender have to be wet,does a beauty blender make a difference,does a beauty blender need to be wet,does a beauty blender go back to its original size,how does a beauty blender work,does a beauty blender absorb product,anne p makeup and more,cutting open a beauty blender,

Post a Comment

0 Comments