Advertisement

r|AmITheA**hole For Not Giving my Boyfriend my $4,000,000 Inheritance?

r|AmITheA**hole For Not Giving my Boyfriend my $4,000,000 Inheritance? r/AmITheA**hole In today's video, OP gets incredibly lucky and inherits $4,000,000 from a family member. Her boyfriend immediately wants a piece of the pie and wants her to start spending money on him so he can buy lots of expensive things, like new cars. OP refuses, which of course pisses off the boyfriend. Do you think she's the butthole in this instance? If you like this video and you want to see more, hit the subscribe button!

🍑 r/AmITheA--Hole? "I'M GLAD HE'S DEAD!"

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:
🛒 My merch:
💗 Support Me:

#reddit #r/AmITheButthole #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,funniest posts,funny,comedy,funniest reddit posts,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,prorevenge posts,prorevenge funny,prorevenge fails,pro revenge,funny pro revenge,amitheasshole,r/amitheasshole,amithebutthole,r/amithebutthole,aita,r/aita,

Post a Comment

0 Comments