Advertisement

Read.Write.Think | Making the Most of Time

Read.Write.Think | Making the Most of Time When we published news about our latest release (Nd'Ukwu in Osimiri & Other Stories) a few friends asked how I managed to combine creative writing with the kind of job I do. It is not the first time I am being asked this question bordering on Time Management (which I shall call "Time Optimization" for effects).

This time around, a colleague explicitly asked that I create a video on this subject and I thinking through it, I realized it might be a good idea. I had a brain wave earlier this week (like my senior colleague used to say) on how I can make the video worth while and then came up with this video.

In this 25-minute video where we discuss the following with respect to "Time Optimization":

1. The helpful mental postures we can adopt - priorities, habits, delegation
2. The weird places we can take advantage of - gents/ladies, cars, bus parks, airports
3. The simple tools that can help us succeed - Google Keep, Exam Apps
4. The interesting changes we can make to our schedules - early sleep vs late sleep

It would be great to get to know your views and whether this video is helpful.


Connect with Me:

YouTube Channel:
Facebook Page:
Anchor Podcasts:
Website: www.scribblingsage.com

Kenneth Igiri,Business,Small Business,Creative Writing,Writing,Information Technology,IT,Info Tech,Cloud,Data,Africa,Accra,Ghana,Nigeria,Tourism,Real Estate,Music,Christianity,Faith,God,Godliness,Scribbling Sage,Igiri,Entangled,If I Were to Live Again,IIW2LA,Till Death,Marriage,Inspiration,Inspired,Motivtion,Gospel,Preaching,Preacher,Preach,Jesus Christ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments