Advertisement

Shopping For The Bathroom Renovation + Baby Two Month Update

Shopping For The Bathroom Renovation + Baby Two Month Update As we are getting closer to smashing our bathroom out we have to collect more things for it to go ahead. Today i went bathroom shopping for a couple more things for us to start our diy renovation. Who wants to learn more about Theodore and what he is currently doing, well i finally gave you a two month baby update

I would love nothing more then for you to join us on our journey, so make sure to push that BIG red SUBSCRIBE button to watch our life.



If you would like to send us something

Po Box 97 Rockingham WA 6168



Social media:

My other channel:

Jason's vlog: www.growwithjase.blogspot.com.au

Our Twitter:

Our Instagram:



We are a young family that live in Perth, Australia.

I started YouTube late 2014 - and have made so many changes through out my YouTube journey but am happy where I am and I am LOVING IT!

I capture all of the great times, the struggles we encounter & the hilarious times we have together!



My husband (Jason) & I have been married for 4 years after meeting each other online. In April 2016 we welcomed our handsome son Frederick into the world, we are also expecting our second son mid December and cant wait to complete our family.



BIRTH VLOG

WEDDING VLOG



Business:

thedonnellansyt@outlook.com - If you are a business, brand or company and like what i do and would want to work with me, please do not hesitate to get in touch

bathroom renovation,bathroom makeover,bathroom reno,diy bathroom renovation,baby update,two month baby update,newborn update,diy bathroom remodel,bathroom remodel on a budget,lifestyle vlogs,bathroom remodel ideas 2020,baby update 2020,day in the life,day in my life,mom vlogs,mom of two,day in the life of a SAHM,aussie family vloggers,bathroom ideas decor,bathroom ideas 2020,mom of two vlog,the donnellans,bathroom renovation diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments