Advertisement

Use of Few, A Few, Little, A Little and Some| Determiner Grammar | DSSSB, KVS, CTET, LDC, Bank PO

Use of Few, A Few, Little, A Little and Some| Determiner Grammar | DSSSB, KVS, CTET, LDC, Bank PO Title:- Use of Few, A Few, Little, A Little and Some| Determiner Grammar | DSSSB, KVS, CTET, LDC, Bank PO

Quantitative Pronouns in English
What is the rule for using some and any? What is the difference between few and little? When to put a lot of, and when much or many? To these and many other questions regarding quantitative pronouns in English, you will find the answers in this article!

A few - a few
I've already made a few phone calls today. - I already made some calls today.
A little - a little
If I were you, I'd add a little pepper. - In your place, I would add a little pepper.

Little - little
We have little food in the fridge, shall I do the shopping? - There is not enough food in the refrigerator, should I go to the store?
The difference in using a little and little is the same as in the case of few and a few. A little - a little, but enough (a positive value), while little - a little, not enough (a negative value). Compare:
 have a little time, so I can help you. "I have some time, so I can help you."
I have little time, so I can't help you. "I don't have much time, so I can't help you."
We can also strengthen the meaning of little with the words so, too, and very - so little (so little), too little (too little), very little (very little).

for more, please watch the complete video tutorial

#english #grammar #ssc





Guruashram Social Media Platforms

Facebook Page:-  
Facebook Group:-

Twitter Handler:-  


Marketing Head:-

use of few and little,few and a few,use of few and a few in hindi,determiners in english grammar,Determiner Grammar,determiner trick,determiners for ldc,determiners for competitive exams,determiners in english grammar class,determiner,english grammar,use of few a few the few,use of little a little the little,use of some,use of few or a few,use of little a little the little few a few the few,guruashram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments