Advertisement

VLOG- luxury unboxing, getting fit in college, what I eat, etc.

VLOG- luxury unboxing, getting fit in college, what I eat, etc. full weekly vlog hope you enjoy!! xx
Subscribe! :

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
πŸ’› If you want, follow me on instagram -

πŸ’› If you want, follow me on twitter -


πŸ’› if you are a company interested in working with me, or want me to review your product, email me at-
paigecmillss@yahoo.com

hi guys! I'm Paige Mills and I make a bunch of different videos on fashion, makeup, college life, as well as weekly vlogs. I love sharing these parts of my life with you guys here on youtube. Please make sure to subscribe if you aren't already and I hope you love my channel!

weekly vlog,paige,mills,Paige mills,college vlog,a day in the life at college,Paige Mills college,Paige Mills iu,what I eat in a day at college,Indiana University,IU dorm room tour,IU alpha phi,alpha phi Paige mills,Paige Mills vlogs,college vlogs,college move in day,margot lee college vlogs,my real college morning routine,my real college night time routine,fashion,game day at iu,luxury unboxing,luxury clothing haul,off white unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments