Advertisement

Project Wrong Way Ep 21 - FJ40 Headlight and Bezel Work, Hulk Hogan, Burned Hand

Project Wrong Way Ep 21 - FJ40 Headlight and Bezel Work, Hulk Hogan, Burned Hand Feeling better, and made some progress! Got the blasted parts painted, new hardware from Ace Hardware and fabricated some rubber bushings for the bezel. Also had an idea to inspire me to get the engine back in faster. Has to do with Hulk Hogan.

This show is an attempt at humor. Im not a professional, and it should be clear within the first few minutes of every episode. I’m trying to give it “the old college try”. Learn with me, most importantly, learn what not to do. Im building the Landcruiser to be my driver, and overlander. I have a 2012 Honda Accord I drive every day, and its a soulless journey each time.

Check out my instagram - @1projectwrongway

Best damn pants on earth -

MTN Life Gear found here -

Hulk Hogan,Burned,Hand Injury,Drill Heat,Dewalt,Landcruiser,Fj40,Fj55,Fj60,Fj62,Toyota,Off Road,Overland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments