Advertisement

The unlikely adventures of BLACK EMANUELLE

The unlikely adventures of BLACK EMANUELLE What do you get when you let an Italian exploitation filmmaker rip off a French soft-erotic film series? That's right, great material to cover in a 30 minute Horrible Reviews video. So join me as we take a look at the Joe D'Amato/Laura Gemser Black Emanuelle cycle.

---

If you enjoyed this video or my channel in general and would like to support what I do, you could always take a look over at

---

letterboxd.com/HorribleReviews
facebook.com/HorribleReviews
instagram.com/Horrible.Reviews
twitter.com/HorribleReviews

---

This is my review of the movie and not an upload of the movie in its entirety. The clips used are heavily edited and most of them narrated over top of, showing only amounts that are necessary for me to be able to make my points about the movie. My review is for purposes of commentary and criticism (and entertainment) and is considered Fair Use by both YouTube and Federal Copyright Law. My usage of the clips does not legally require the copyright holder's permission and I have every legal right to upload the heavily edited content. For further proof and information on Fair Use, please refer to: and additionally Thank you for taking the time to verify the clips to see that my usage does not violate copyright.

black emanuelle,emmanuelle,laura gemser,joe d'amato,emanuelle in bangkok,emanuelle in america,emanuelle around the world,emanuelle and the last cannibals,emanuelle and the white slave trade,gabriele tinti,exploitation,horror,horrible reviews,good content,oh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments