Advertisement

Tyler & Josh Talking About New Music|Album (2019) Twenty One Pilots

Tyler & Josh Talking About New Music|Album (2019) Twenty One Pilots 🔴If you want MORE (exclusive) Twenty One Pilots content, make sure to check out Amino (app) and search my profile name, (Pillow Pilots) to check out my
Stories: - Please use this link and follow me to support me and my channel! 😀❤

🔴Warner music completely killed my channel by claiming pretty much every video I upload :(
-Big thanks to my Patrons who support me and help make these videos possible! Thank you Daniel Oniell, Elena, Olivia Byrne & Savanna!!
➡️

SUBSCRIBE for 10/10 quality Twenty One Pilots meme video's
My socials:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
PATREON:
Uploading every wednesday & Sunday

8 Times Tyler Talked About New Music/Album (2019) Twenty One Pilots

Have a nice day :)

twenty one pilots,pillow,twenty,one,pilots,pillow pilots,twenty one pilots live,fall away,live,tampa,florida,bandito tour,bandito,heavydirtysoul,twenty one pilots heavydirtysoul live,twenty one pilots tampa 2019,2019,new music,tyler talking about new music,tyler,joseph,josh,dun,8 times tyler talked about new music,new,album,trench,interview,jenna,pregnant,one year of trench,ohio clique,

Post a Comment

0 Comments