Advertisement

Types Of Shoppers ft. Pori Urundai | Diwali Edition | The Cheeky DNA

Types Of Shoppers ft. Pori Urundai | Diwali Edition | The Cheeky DNA Diwali shopping is the best and the funniest! Shot his video to show the smallest quirks seen while #Shopping for #Diwali and collaborating with #poriurundai was the best thing for this video!

I am Subhalaxmi Parida, a Tamil female comedy content creator, and a proud winner of #YTNextUp India, 2018.
This is my channel where I create everyday relatable content, some eye-openers too and this is my journey towards spreading love, happiness, and positivity.
Hope you enjoy watching my skits as much as I enjoy creating them.
(I do YouTube full-time, so don't forget to press the bell icon after subscribing, this puts food on my plate)

Subscribe to my vlog channel:
Contact me : thecheekydna@gmail.com


Follow me on Facebook:

Follow me on Instagram:


Digital Partner - Divo

In Association with Divo


the,cheeky,dna,vlogs,tamil,comedy,diwali shopping,pori urunadai haritha,women to watch,comedy video diwali,tamil youtuber,tamil female akka,female youtuber,happy diwali,tamil diwali wishes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments