Advertisement

Why You Aren't Able To Get The MERRY MINT CANDY PICKAXE!

Why You Aren't Able To Get The MERRY MINT CANDY PICKAXE! Why You Aren't Able To Get The MERRY MINT CANDY PICKAXE! Merry Mint Candy Axe is able to also obtain if you purchase any V BUCK gift card.

My Fortnite Twitter:

MY SUPPORT A CREATOR: BrixerVisionYT

Wanna watch me LIVE? CLICK THIS LINK!

Chapter 2 Trailer:

► Follow me on Social Media!

► Follow me on Twitter:

► Follow me on Instagram:



SnapChat: brixervision

► Hit That Subscribe Button For More Videos Like this one!

►Don't Forget To Ba Ba Ba Bash That Like Button

Why You Aren't Able To Get The MERRY MINT CANDY PICKAXE!,minty pickaxe,minty pickaxe fortnite,minty fortnite,minty candy pickaxe,brixervision,merry fortnite,gamestop fortnite pickaxe,gamestop fortnite code,

Post a Comment

0 Comments