Advertisement

Blue's Clues - The Return of The So Long Song Sort of Remix|More Like a Compilation -#1

Blue's Clues - The Return of The So Long Song Sort of Remix|More Like a Compilation -#1 NO COPYRIGHT INFRIDGEMENT IS INTENDED!!!

WE DO NOT OWN BLUE'S CLUES OR BLUE'S CLUES & YOU,
IT BELONGS TO IT'S ORIGINAL OWNERS PERIOD!!!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


This Video Is Also Dedicated to my Friends
At my Flynn School Including,

1 Ms Lin-(My Number 1 Best Friend at My Flynn School). Because She Always Makes my Day Whenever i go to my Flynn School as well
:)
2. Ms. Crystal Huyghe (Bozy Worksite)
3. Ms. Jan (My MISD Worksite)
4. Ms. Victoria
5. Mr. Ken
6. Ms Amber
7. Ms. Paige
8. Ms Becky-(Lunchaid At My Flynn School/Educational Center)
9. Ms. Michelle (From my Classroom 304)
10. Mr. Ken (From My Classroom 304)
11. Ms Mary Jo (From My Classroom 304)
12. Elisabeth Kidwell
13. River Till
And 14. Jack.

BrandonHoski&B'sCsOtherShowsFanatic,BluesClues,BluesClues&You!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments