Advertisement

CRUSH READING: Do They Like You Back? How to Attract Them? Advice? Timeless Pick a Card Reading

CRUSH READING: Do They Like You Back? How to Attract Them? Advice? Timeless Pick a Card Reading I get a lot of questions about crushes, so I thought that this may be a useful reading for some of you! The reading starts by looking at the general energies between you using tarot cards, and then uses oracle cards to see what messages the universe has for you about how to attract your crush or bring about a positive result faster. :-)

🔮PERSONAL READINGS🔮
If you're interested in a personal reading, please fill out the following form:

💞ENERGY EXCHANGE💞

If you've felt moved by a reading and feel called to donate to the channel (especially in this stressful and trying time for me lol), you can do so at paypal.me/blatherbiee 💝

🌚TIMESTAMPS 🌝
#1: 2:13
#2: 16:57
#3: 27:33



🥰🌺🍀

pick a card,tarot reading,crush reading,does my crush like me,how to make them like me,how do they feel,is he thinking about me,how does he feel,are they thinking about me,are you on their mind,what's happening in this connection,will we be together,

Post a Comment

0 Comments