Advertisement

Surrey with a Fringe on Top|Vlog #mtsac #oklahoma #gordanmacre #hughjackman

Surrey with a Fringe on Top|Vlog #mtsac #oklahoma #gordanmacre #hughjackman “Surrey with a Fringe on Top” performance ahhh. Oh, I got a video recording this time, yay! (Skip over the vlog for performance 😁 3 mins in)
Man I was so nervous but I did it!
S/O to my classmates who did a phenomenal job. Such a supportive group of artists. 🙌🏽 When I first took this class in August, I could not carry a note to save my life and I wasn’t even going to post this on my public page but I’m really happy with my progress.😬
I don’t want to make this a long post (even though it already is ha) but never give up on something no matter how hard you think it may be, if you want it, go and get it. Trust the process and enjoy the journey. We all have flaws and unless you put yourself out there and be brave, you never know what’s on the other side. Love y’all and thanks for watching. #surreywiththefringeontop #oklahoma #gordanmacrae @thehughjackman

#oklahoma,#musical,#greatestshowman,#love,#singing,#ellen,#anxiety,#gay,#lgbtq,#hughjackman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments