Advertisement

DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT - Why I Think You Should Buy It

DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT - Why I Think You Should Buy It #DragonBallZKakarot #GEORGIOASMR

DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT - Why I Think You Should Buy It

🦀We recently got the new trailer of the Majin Buu arc for Dragon Ball Kakarot & it blew me away with all the new gameplay features & animation i saw. It inspired to make this video so i can show you all why i think you should buy this game when it releases.

🦀If you decide to buy this; what story arc are you most looking forward to playing?

🦀 If you like to purchase you a cool yet affordable t shirt or mug; definitely check out my teespring shop

DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT - Why I Think You Should Buy It,DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT - Majin Buu Arc Reaction,DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT News,GEORGIO ASMR,DRAGON BALL KAKAROT,Namco Bandai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments