Advertisement

How I Grew My Natural Hair Healthier & Longer In 1 Year With Pics

How I Grew My Natural Hair Healthier &  Longer In 1 Year With Pics ♡ Hey, hunnie! Thanks for watching ♡
(watch in 1080p)

Don't forget to show some love by giving this video THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBING!

For any serious business, inquiries email me at lindapatrick1993@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram

Snapchat @leenylynn

To get into the best motivational, inspiring, and personal blog posts read my site:

Depop

✊🏾More about me:
I'm 26 years old.
Colored my hair with a permanent dye in October 2019.
Been natural for almost 8 years since July 2011.
Live on the Westbank of New Orleans, Louisiana.
I have low porosity/high-density natural hair.
2016 was my 4th big chop
I haven't straightened my hair since 2016
I cut my own hair and do my own trims.
Not a licensed cosmetologist and I don't do hair.

FTC: Not a sponsored video.
Music: YouTube Audio Library

how to grow long natural hair,how to grow your natural hair fast,how to grow your natural hair in one year,linda lynn,natural hair hair growth tips,prenatals for hair growth,aniemic with natural hair,iron pills for natural hair,how I grew my natural hair,how to grow thicker natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments