Advertisement

I Let My FIANCE Ask Me Anything (We're Engaged!)

I Let My FIANCE Ask Me Anything (We're Engaged!) Surprise! We're engaged. Thank you so much for being a part of my journey all these years. I'm so happy I finally get to share this with you. Your ongoing love and support means the world to me. xoxox

----------

Get Your Copy Of My Book Now! www.thirtylifecrisisbook.com

----------

Favorite this video if you want more like them!
And pass it along to your friends. 'Cause, that's nice!

----------

Get caught up on my recent videos:

Is DressLily A Scam? (Try-On Haul):


Trying My Ex Boyfriends Makeup! (SHANE DAWSON x JEFFREE STAR Conspiracy Palette):


My Dr Pimple Popper Surgery:


Is Online Thrift Shopping Worth It?!:


----------

My Instagram:
My Twitter!
My Facebook!

For Business and Bookings ONLY:
Schwartztube@gmail.com

----------

FTC: This video is NOT sponsored.

Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and loving. I just adore you.

Lisa Schwartz,Lisbug,lisbug shake it off,lisa schwartz boyfriend,lisa schwartz break up,lisbug and jeff,lisbug engaged,lisa schwartz engaged,engagement video,engagement proposal,engagement proposal surprise,i let my fiance ask me anything,im getting married,boyfriend tag,lisbug boyfriend tag,lisbug pregnant,emotional,engagement proposal 2019,boyfriend tag 2019,emotional videos,we're engaged,proposal videos,were engaged,

Post a Comment

0 Comments