Advertisement

Makeup With JAH X BPerfectcosmetics Clientele Palette! DEMO & SWATCHES | Danni Sheridan

Makeup With JAH X BPerfectcosmetics Clientele Palette! DEMO & SWATCHES | Danni Sheridan Hi beauties thanks so much for watching my Makeup With JAH x BPerfects cosmetics review video! I've included swatches and a Demo too!
If you like this video, Hit like and subscribe so i know to make more of them!!

Sorry about the terrible sound quality of my mic in the voice over. I didn't know it was so bad otherwise I would of just said the names as I was swatching

www.Makeup.co.nz is where i brought the palette from


♡WHAT I'M WEARING♡
♡ Urban Decay Stay Naked skin foundation 1N1
♡ Too faced super coverage conclear in fair
♡ Narz orgaism bronzing trio (last years ones)
♡ABH brow whiz in brow
♡ Celebrity skin VLL jeffree star
♡ milani baked blush in 12





TSYM for watching!

Follow me on Snapchat Lelalouboutin
Follow me on Twitter @Danniioxox
Follow me on instagram! Danni Sheridan
For all my latest updates!

makeup with jah,bperfect,bperfectcosmetics,clientele,clientelepalette,goingoutmakeup,bperfect jah pigments,jah pigments,jah makeup palette,new makeup,bperfect 2019,clientele palette,bperfectjahmakeupartist,jah,cosmetics,bferfect,makeupwithjah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments