Advertisement

People Kept Rejecting Me, But Then I Became A Superstar

People Kept Rejecting Me, But Then I Became A Superstar Do you have a story that needs to be heard? Submit it to

We love to hear all kind of stories, but only the best ones will be animated. We just have one ground rule - your story needs to be REAL.

Subscribe to Dear Diary channel:
--------------------------------
Hey, guys. I want to tell you how I went from rock bottom to a millionaire. At my lowest point, I stole my wife's jewelry and I sold my dog for $25. But then my life took an unexpected turn.
My struggles began at birth, thanks to this one medical intern. The forceps used to drag me into the world severed the facial nerves in my eyelid and lips. I was left with a hideous look and slurred manner of speaking. And that would’ve been enough to make my life difficult, but it was just the start.

My parents would fight every day and they had this horrible divorce that left me emotionally scarred. I stayed with my father for a while, but it was hard. I was still shaken after my parents' divorce, I struggled at school, I was even expelled from a couple of them. I bounced from one house to the other, not really settling anywhere.

A few years later, I went to live with my mother in Philadelphia. She enrolled me in a special high school for troubled youth. But I had big dreams. I dreamt of being a hero. In fact, I used to wear a superhero costume under my school uniform. Once I even attempted to fly out of my bedroom window… But, well, that didn’t end great. I broke my collarbone. At least I had a wild imagination, right? But it seemed that I had to push myself harder and harder to survive everything that life threw at me.

Because of my looks, I was bullied at school. After a while, I thought - that’s enough. I have to learn to defend myself and I got into bodybuilding. Weights were really expensive back then, so I had to go DIY... I went to the junkyard and searched for automobile parts that could function as weights. I worked on myself so hard and yeah, I’d get into fights pretty often, but at least I knew how to punch back.

So, I survived my high school years and looking back at it, they were great. They were preparing me for what was coming next. After college, I moved to New York City to pursue an acting career. I wanted to focus on my craft, but I needed to make ends meet. So, I worked all sorts of jobs. I cleaned up the lions’ cages at the Central Park Zoo, ushered at a movie theater and even made an appearance in an adult film! It was that or living on the streets and I still had some fights left in me. To keep paying the bills, I even went as far as stealing my wife’s jewelry and selling it. Things got so bad that I had to sell my dog to some random guy at a liquor store for a measly $25 because I couldn’t afford to feed him. He was my best friend. And I remember walking away from the sale crying. Of course, I really needed to pay for food and for the rent, but all I was thinking about was acting.

#DearDiary #sharemystory #millionaire #becoming_millionaire #millionaire_mindset #movie_star #homeless_millionaire #billionaire #real_story #ACTUALLYHAPPENED #mystoryanimated
--------------------------------
Like us on Facebook:


Follow us on Instagram:
--------------------------------
Other videos:

I Tattooed My Private Parts (it only got worse)


I’m Shaking After What Dad Did To Me At 16


I Had 10 Plastic Surgeries (it backfired)


I Became A Millionaire & Left My Wife Without A Penny


I Googled My Teacher And Found His Dirty Secret


DNA Test Revealed My Mom’s Dirty Secret

silvester stallone,silvester stallone's story,silvester stallone life story,multi-millionaire story,rocky balboa,rocky,real hollywood stories,became millionaire,real stories ACTUALLY HAPPENED,I Had The Trashiest Childhood Ever And Now I Have $4000000000,5 Million Dollars At 15 (how i did it),How I Became Wealthy At Age 20,How I Made $50 Million Dollars At Age 15,I Suddenly Became A Dollar Millionaire At 14,actually happened stories,share my story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments