Advertisement

Search the Hidden 'I' found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen Location - Fortnite

Search the Hidden 'I' found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen Location - Fortnite Search the Hidden 'I' found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen Location - Fortnite

For one of the Fortnite Battle Royale Season 1 Challenges you need to "Search Hidden 'I' Found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen".

You unlock the Hide and Seek Loading screen after completing any 8 of the challenges in the Hide and Seek set of challenges. Once you complete any 8 of the challenges you will get the challenge for finding this hidden letter. You can find the Hidden 'I' in the barn house at Frenzy Farm.

This challenge counts towards the "Alter Ego" challenge "Collect F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters Hidden in Loading Screens" which unlocks the mystery skin for this season when you collect them all.

===============

Subscribe Here:

How I Record my Gameplay:

Contact Me:

▶ Twitter:
▶ PSN: HarryNinetyFour_
▶ Xbox Live: HarryNinetyFour

fortnite hidden I,fortnite,fortnite search the hidden I,search the hidden I found in the hiden and seek loading screen,location,loading screen,hidden I,hide and seek loading screen,hide and seek,hidden,collect fortnite letters,fortnite battle royale,fortnite chapter 2,harryninetyfour,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments