Advertisement

taking a break from the college scene + heading to niagara falls || upenn s3w12

taking a break from the college scene + heading to niagara falls || upenn s3w12 This past weekend, I spent 48 hours in the freezing cold of upstate New York visiting Niagara Falls with my friends. Apologies for the strange voice over and editing -- my thoughts are jumbled and I'm running on 3.5 hours of sleep. But I was all smiles editing this vlog and looking back on these memories.

This trip was honestly the most fun I've ever had while being on vacation and doing touristy things. One reason was definitely due to traveling with my Japanese friends, another reason was intentionally leaving everything from college behind--my homework, laptop, and all Penn thoughts. My favorite part of this trip was sitting on the bus for 12 hours throughout and being able to nap whenever I wanted to and look out the window. It's the little things that matter.

Fun fact - throughout this 48-hour-trip I watched all 49 episodes of Meteor Garden on Netflix.

10-9-18,upenn vlog,niagara falls travel vlog,college vlogger,sophomore year,college sophomore year,university of pennsylvania,college self-care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments