Advertisement

We FLEW to DELHI during the SMOG! || H&M Launch Party & Meeting Komal Pandey! || Jake Sitlani

We FLEW to DELHI during the SMOG! || H&M Launch Party & Meeting Komal Pandey! || Jake Sitlani WE ARE BACK IN DELHI! Follow me and Malzi around Delhi as we head to Delhi to attend an H&M Launch Party! We also meet and shoot with Komal Pandey!

Komal Pandey's Social :

Youtube:
Instagram:

Follow me:-
πŸ‘» Snapchat - jaku777
πŸ“Έ Instagram -

Music Info -

Intro song info -
Song by Mc Kresha - Luv Luv
Video link -

* I DO NOT HOLD THE RIGHTS TO ANY MUSIC USED IN THE VIDEO.*

*There is no copyright infringement intended for the song or any third-party content used/featured in the video.*

Check out my family on their Youtube Channels -
My SISTER'S channel -
My MOM'S channel -

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

komal pandey,delhi smog,pollution in delhi,jake sitlani,malvika sitlani,komalpandeyofficial,fun vlog,travel vlog,delhi,H&M,h&m,fashion event,blogger event,H&M event,launch party,delhi ki video,delhi ka video,delhi video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments