Advertisement

What is this game !!! (BIG!) !!! - |Donations Are available with paypal :D

What is this game !!! (BIG!) !!!   - |Donations Are available with paypal :D Multistreaming with

Support the stream:
#Ranked #ApexLegend #Wingman

My name is Trường . I am a professional gamer from vietnames.This channel is all about gaming. I play games and stream with my friends and sometime solo. Subs and viewers are welcome to play with me.Playing games is my hobby and passion as well.so now i have started my channel to share my experience with you.I hope i will entertain you enough to make this channel run strong and amazing.

ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!

"SUBSCRIBE" to my Channel and ready to get amazing experience of games and have fun.

Paypal Donation -

Donations are appreciated and helps me to improve stream.


_____________________________________________________________________

*GAMING GEAR

*PROCESSOR- INTEL® CORE™ i7 -8700k PROCESSOR( 4.30 GHz)

*RAM - 16 GB Duo 3000

*Motherboard- Z390 Tomahawk

*Monitor - BenQ xl2546 (240HZ)

*GPU - NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1080 TI

*Mouse pad - Hyper x Fury S (Speed)

*Headphones -Hyper x Cloud 2

*Mouse - G Pro Wireless

_____________________________________________________________________

➤ Live Stream Rules:

1. No Racism !

2. No Politics !
3. No Harassment !

4. No advertising your channel in the chat or asking other users to subscribe to you.

5. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

➤ Please follow the rules or you will be timed out and eventually banned from the chat.

_____________________________________________________________________

➤ Facebook:

paypal

Post a Comment

0 Comments