Advertisement

Youtuber Makes A Video Calling Me Names... But THIS Is What Offended Me

Youtuber Makes A Video Calling Me Names... But THIS Is What Offended Me This was totally unexpected. In our live stream, we came across a video in which a youtuber took issue with a lot of what I had to say. Sure, it was nonsense and in the live stream we spent over half an hour going through all of his non arguments. Stream link:

But what offended me the most was not the fact that he was calling me names.. it was this. I generally would never go here with someone, but that goes out the window once you do all of the name calling he did.

Be sure to visit https:www.EricDJuly.com for updates, news and much more.

You can also visit www.ForCanonSake.com to listen to all of the episodes of my podcast.

For all things related to my band, BackWordz, visit www.BackWordzMusic.com

YoungRippa59,Eric July,Monetize haters,Youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments