Advertisement

A Form of Godliness? Final Countdown

A Form of Godliness? Final Countdown Jesus is coming soon! We need to be the hands and feet of Jesus & spread the Good News of the Gospel to every Creature! 🙌🏻💯❤️


If you are felt led by The Holy Spirit To support our Ministry:

Contact us for Questions/Prayer: SeekingWisdomMinistries@gmail.com

SeekingWisdom Facebook:

Seeking Wisdom Instagram:

(Colton) Personal Instagram:

Jesus is coming soon, if you have not accepted Jesus into your heart as your personal savior! Ask now!! It’s very simple..

“Dear Jesus I acknowledge that I am a sinner in need of a savior... I believe you died on the cross for my sins... I ask you to forgive me of all my sin, cleanse me of all unrighteousness, I REPENT I Put all my trust into you! Come into my heart to be my personal savior.. AMEN”

Simple as that Love you all ! ❤️

Jesus,Love,Repent,Trust,Faith,God,Wisdom,Seeking Wisdom,Final countdown,Endtimes,final moments,last days,Restore,Healer,Hope,Calling,Rapture,Tribulation,Relationship,miracles,revalation,understanding,seek,blessed,Almighty,strength,

Post a Comment

0 Comments