Advertisement

Amazon Automation - Your Responsibilities As A Customer

Amazon Automation - Your Responsibilities As A Customer Amazon Automation Business Service 2019

#AmazonAutomation

BOOK YOUR FREE CALL WITH PATRICK TODAY!


Facebook:

Instagram:

Choosing the best service:

Does Amazon Automation work? That was the question I asked myself 10 months ago when I first invested into this amazon automation business. Picking the correct amazon automation service was critical to my success up to this point and I am glad I picked the correct company.

Amazon Automation dropshipping is retail arbitrage. Buying products from a supplier for less than I can sell it on amazon. Luckily for me with Amazon Automation I do not need to know how to do this because the team does everything for me.

here is a link to sign up and get $10 for free with Befrugal

How Does Amazon Automation Work? How do you get started with Amazon Automation?

1) THE MODEL - We are using the dropshipping model to make money. Amazon automation dropshipping allows you to hold no inventory inside of the business. Another term for this is "retail arbitrage". We are simply buying items for the purpose of reselling them. BUY LOW SELL HIGHER!

2) THE COST - This is the upfront cost of starting the amazon automation business. This is typically a one time fee, on top of that is a profit split off the stores net profit. Along with this will be costs from amazon.com and taxjar.com. Lastly is the overall cost of inventory.

3) THE CONTRACT - Find a company that lets you feel comfortable, for me this is a gut feeling. At first I thought this was an amazon automation scam. I later realized that a good contract will help you mitigate risk with the amazon automation service. Another great point to add is the buy back clause one company recently added that allows for a buy back if a store doesn't see a 30% ROI in the first 12 months.

4) EXPECTATIONS - This is a killer for most people. You must understand that the first 90 days with amazon automation will likely be slow. Amazon will consider you a new seller which makes it difficult to sell. Secondly, inventory compounds so give your store some time to grow before expecting to see sales.

5) SUSPENSIONS / DEACTIVATIONS - Being banned from amazon as a dropshipper is a risk you MUST be willing to take. Some companies will have a team in place to help you with these issues in the slim chance they do happen, but be aware they do happen. That is why the buy back is so critical!

6) INVENTORY SPEND - The margins are slim in the business, so you must have available credit of at least $20,000 recommended to start this business. Here is a link to a recent video I made about this!
WATCH HERE: "Amazon Automation Business 2019 - How Much I Spend Each Month"

7) CREDIT CARDS - You must decide if you want cash back or travel points when starting amazon automation. For me I chose travel cards and now I travel for free!
WATCH HERE: "Traveling For Free With Credit Cards - Credit Card Hacks 2019"

8) CREDIT SOLUTION - With only a $15,000 line of credit, I have managed to still own a store grossing $100,000+ per month in sales. Payability.com is where you can find more information about this. I also made a video about this topic too.
WATCH HERE: "Amazon Automation - How To Fund Your Stores Sales FAST With Payability"

9) CASHBACK - Find a company that does not split cashback, I am making great money with just these sites along. I use befrugal for cashback as well as earny!

here is a link to sign up and get $10 for free!

WATCH HERE: "Amazon Automation - How to Boost Your Profitability With Cashback"

10) EXIT STRATEGY - Find out from whatever company you choose to use if they have an exit strategy for you. Most will have something for you to do! Make this a smart investment!

I hope you enjoyed todays video about Amazon Automation. The Amazon Automation Business 2019 is an incredible vehicle for passive income for me and could be for you.

amazon automation business,amazon automation,tommy rodriguez,how to sell on amazon for beginners 2019,how does amazon automation work,how to start amazon automation,what is amazon automation,what is amazon automation business,is amazon automation legit,amazon automation getting started,amazon automation service,amazon fba product research 2019,amazon automation 2019,how to sell on amazon fba for beginners the complete tutorial (2019),amazon automation services,

Post a Comment

0 Comments