Advertisement

How to grow on YouTube with 0 views and 0 subscribers (to over 500K)

How to grow on YouTube with 0 views and 0 subscribers (to over 500K) Ex-Google TechLead gives his top tips for success as a YouTuber. Launch your next business with and add code “TECHLEAD" at checkout to save 10% off.

I share some of my "pro tips" for starting and growing a YouTube channel in 2020 and finding success. I started my channel just 1.5 years ago and grew it to 640,000 subscribers, and have learned a lot of tips and common mistakes that new YouTubers are making. YouTube is one of the most powerful means of distribution for products, services, branding, and expression - it's a ton of work, but also a ton of fun and I hope to inspire you to start your own channel. I'm continuing to learn so please post your tips in the comments below.

Join me in my new coding interview training program here

And, join ex-Google/ex-Facebook engineers in 60+ whiteboard coding sessions at (20% off now, limited time):

» Get my free daily coding interview practice at

» Get 2 free stocks (up to $1000 value) by opening an account and depositing $100.


» Want to know what computer/camera gear I'm using?


» Get Official TechLead t-shirt merch.


» Check out TechLead: Season 1 here, my older private videos.


» Affiliate Program: Are you an influencer with 5000+ followers, or do you know someone? Join my affiliate program and share our coding interview prep series for 50% commission, I'd love to work with you. Drop me a line at techleadhd@gmail.com and I'll get you set up.

» Party up:


techlead,how to grow your youtube channel,how to get subscribers on youtube,grow your youtube channel,how to start a youtube channel,youtube subscribers,how to grow on youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments